Sunday, May 16, 2010

What topic should I choose for a school research project


What topic should I choose for a school research project?
I'm in Stage 1 of SACE at High School, for those who don't live in Australia SACE is basically the moderator for High Schools in Australia. Assignments and Exams are sent away and compared with other schools to make sure teachers are grading work appropriately. SACE is used in the two final years of High School, I have just started my first SACE year. Okay so back to my question. I have to choose a topic to research, we have the whole year to do it so as you can imagine they're expecting more than 10 pages of work. It can be a general topic such as " A history of cars" or very specific such as "How are magazines printed". I would like to do a more specific topic but can't really think of any. My general interests are Animals,art,fashion,space (as in stars,moon,sun),make-up and photography. I would also be interested to hear of ideas outside these interests if you think I would like them. I have about a week to come up with something to research so I would really appreciate answers asap! Thanks in advance :D
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can choose a topic which is very open ended and has a lot of points to be discussed about. Otherwise you might end up not having good points for the topic. All the best.
2 :
You can research the Space Race but looking at the Soviets (or the Americans). History of Flight You can do one one Extinct birds hope this helps
Read more discussion :