Saturday, December 1, 2012

What are the best flight schools in Australia


What are the best flight schools in Australia?
I would like to become a commercial pilot, and I am currently looking for flight schools abroad ( I am Indonesian). I’ve considered studying in America, but from what I’ve seen it’s very very expensive. I’ve been looking into flight academy’s down under. Yet there are so many flight academies, that I am really confused which one is the best to choose. I’ve been looking into these in particular: Airline Academy of Australia, Australian Wings Academy and Australian National Aviation College, National Aerospace Training. Can anybody give my any insight into these four schools, or other for that matter? Thank you very much for your time!!!
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out fightboi. One of the best out there.
Read more discussion :