Monday, May 24, 2010

Everyones calling me gay at school


Everyones calling me gay at school?
I started a private school in Australia, its my first year, people are just calling me gay, i have only one best friend which supports me but nearly my whole school calls me gay, by the way my school is a all boy school, they say that i walk like a girl but my Friend says i don't, they tease my because, i put light foundation my face, now i can't make Friends, because other people are scared to be teased like me, life at school is getting very difficult for me, i once cried at the toilets and every time i get teased, my heart sinks and i feel so broke. People at my school also say that i look like a Girl, i don't know what to do, i say to myself that " if i tell the principle on the people who are constantly teasing me, they might be against me", also im not a socialized person, I don't defend myself when people tease me, i just walk away.
Primary & Secondary Education - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
dude just become manly. and i learned when you start a new school, tip #1: NEVER CRY. that will make you seem like a wimp and sensitive. and gay
2 :
you probably are gay, own it and laugh
3 :
talk to a counselor or your parents. if this keeps going on it could get worse and they might get physical. maybe then your parents might let you switch schools. if not then just keep being who you are and don't let anybody bring you down. maybe if they see that they aren't getting to you they might stop. those kids are stupid and its not bad to care about the way you look. don't forget that problems will pass. soon you'll be out of school and these kids won't be around anymore.
4 :
whoaaa! they seriously need 2 stop they are just hating on you because they have nothing better to do with their lives, their losers and it doesn't matter if you put foundation on your face, many people do that at least where i'm from, i'm in new york. You should be able to express yourself in any way possible. their will always be mean people no matter where you go. just think this everytime "they have no life, so they're trying to find someone 2 pick on" and if it gets worse you should tell your parents ask them to take you 2 a girl and boy private school if they want u 2 be in a private school. Don't let these boys put you down cause their little "BOYS" just think of them as annoying little boys and your the man and if they keep bothering you just think -- soo.. it's not your (talking about these boys) problem so don't worry about it but thanks for caring because i know you have no life
5 :
You need to tell your parents or your teachers. Bullying isn't just annoying - it's illegal. There is nothing wrong with being gay if you are. If you are not, don't let it affect you. Who cares if they say that? Is it bad for them to think such stupid things? Let them be the ignorant piles of dog crap they are. You have the moral high ground: you are better than them. As for the idiotic first poster who said you shouldn't cry - there is nothing wrong with crying if you are upset. We all do it.
Read more discussion :