Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm looking for a good pre-school in the Coogee/Randwick area of Sydney, Australia.


I'm looking for a good pre-school in the Coogee/Randwick area of Sydney, Australia.?
My daughter is only 10 months but I know the good pre-schools have long waiting lists. Could anybody suggest places I should contact or websites that would give some info? So far I've found good websites for Montessori and have visited a local Steiner pre-school. I've got no preference about religious affiliation or private vs public, just looking for somewhere caring and inspiring with well qualified and experienced staff.
Toddler & Preschooler - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is there a community center in your area...or even a library? A lot od time the people who are employed there, or even the patrons there have knowledge of good places in the area. Good luck, I know how importnant this is from personal experience.
2 :
just dont get a good learning on get a one close so you can have kid visert also there to strict
Read more discussion :