Tuesday, July 24, 2012

can i go to university in australia with irish citizenship


can i go to university in australia with irish citizenship?
I plan on going to Australia when I leave school as there are no jobs in Ireland but I don't know if I can go to university there with no Australian citizenship...
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
pay the tuition
2 :
kiss the Blarney Stone before you go. It'll be a fine bit to be telling the ladies. afaik, they'll take your money same as any other University. I doubt you'll get the same prices [tuition] as locals, though.
3 :
sure you can but you will have to pay all the tuition fees and have money to live on (you wont be able to use the free health care system), amd you will have to get a study visa but otherwise YES sure you cna be a foreign student.
Read more discussion :