Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MOVING TO OZ ! NEW SCHOOL ! NEED YOUR URGENT HELP !


MOVING TO OZ ! NEW SCHOOL ! NEED YOUR URGENT HELP ! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Hey , Thanks for time. I currentley live in Auckland New Zealand. i go to a high school of about 3000 children. I am fourteen years old , i have long long brown hair ( people say very very simalar to that girl miley cyrus i think ) , i have very light light blue green eyes , very long lashes , big lips , tanned skin , slim , tall & my nashonality Gypsie-Dutch-Romanian. Me and my famil are moving to Australia in 3 to 4 Months. My highschool social life at tho moment is i go to parties reguarly. I really need help on what my impression should be when i goto my new high school in Australia-Sydney . please Please dont take ths the wrong way but i would love to fit into the popular crown , i swear i am not a shallow person. Please give me advice . & please nothing offesive i will report Thankyou :)
Other - Australia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Surf brands are very popular, Quiksilver, Ripcurl etc. Have a look at Summer Heights High on Youtube for some ideas of what school life is like.
2 :
banana are good
3 :
The impression you make at school should be 'you'... who you are and not what other people want you to be. I understand you want to be liked... but what do you want the popular people to like you for? For being pretty, nice clothes and good times? Or something less shallow?
4 :
And if my kid had gone to your school, and spoke as appallingly as you do, I'd want them to go to a school in Sydney too. Not shallow. Pfft. Talking like that, you can't afford to be not shallow.
Read more discussion :