Saturday, July 24, 2010

Naughtiest thing you ever did in high school


Naughtiest thing you ever did in high school?
Hi guys I'm writing something for uni based on high school experiences, especially in Australia and especially around the 15/16 year old mark. Does anyone have any stories they would be willing to share about what they got up to back then? Especially from people who were in high school in the late 90s. Thanks!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I never got into much trouble, only thing I ever got detention for was walking out of a science lesson with my mates and running off when the teacher came after us. In the early days of high school I also used to skive all the time, I'd either just decide to go home or I wouldn't go in at all and spend the whole day hanging about waiting until it was safe to go home again. I dreaded it that much.
Read more discussion :