Saturday, September 1, 2012

Are high schools in Melbourne, Australia decent


Are high schools in Melbourne, Australia decent?
I might be moving out of the country to go to an Australian high school...and where I currently live...all the schools suck. Im not saying that I hate the school, Im saying that I hate the kids who go there, since most of them are bullies & jerks. But I think its because I live in a dangerous neoghborhood...but I just need to finish up 8th grade then Im free to go there. Any good answers? Thank you. :)
Melbourne - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have family in Adelade south Australia, i have been out their as well. and i found all the people to be nice, you do get the bad as well as the good but my niece's and nephew,s go to high schools, and thy have some nice friends as well so don't worry i think you will enjoy Australia.
2 :
High schools in Melbourne are very good. Some areas are better for education, but in general, if you get in with a good group of people, then you'll be fine :)
3 :
Yeah, from my experiences, I would say on the whole, Melbourne high schools are decent, having completed my high school diploma in Victoria. If your criteria of "decent" is the academic levels of Melbourne high schools, then I suggest you look at the "Top VCE Melbourne high schools" by "Entrance rank".
Read more discussion :