Monday, May 16, 2011

how do i find a friend i havelost contact with and who has moved states in australia


how do i find a friend i havelost contact with and who has moved states in australia?
My friends name is melissa louise sykes.I believe she was born in february 1972.She was adopted and grew up in Perth,Western Australia.She attended high school at Perth Modern Ladies College and went on to complete a science degree in Micro-biology at Murdoch University in about 1993/4.I belive she moved interstate in the late 90's which is how we lost contact.I heard Melissa is living in Melbourne,Victoria but do not know how to go about finding her.She was a great friend to me and i miss her very much.Would love to know that she is happy and well. Oh,another thing that may help,before she left Perth she worked rof Frank M'Kenna at Biogenetic Laboratories.
Biology - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
contact the place where u get a marriage license in australia that way u can use her maiden name and should be a public record
2 :
If you go on like a google search to look for people or on yahoos pages there is a search for people if you know their last names you can usually find their address I found my dad this way but he blew me off any ways u can generally get address and phone numbers I dont know if these will help some of them u have to pay for and can be expensive GOOD LUCK and let me know how it goes if u find her!
3 :
I found her for you! Look for her on Friends Reunited (www.friendsreunited.com.au). There is a Melissa Sykes on there that went to Perth Modern Uni 1985-1989 and then on to Murdoch Uni after that. You can email her through that web site. Good luck!
Read more discussion :