Friday, April 24, 2009

My Girlfriend is feeling a little homesick, what should I send her


My Girlfriend is feeling a little homesick, what should I send her?
My girlfriend is spending a year at a school in Australia and she is really homesick. What should I send her to make her feel better? Can you give me some suggestions? thanks!
Singles & Dating - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
How about one of your t-shirts that you've worn so it smells like you. I love curling up in my mans Tee when i miss him.
2 :
Im not sure if it is possible, but I would want flowers. I think being over seas and receiving flowers would hi-lite her day!
3 :
Go to her favourite sweet shops or treat shops and pick up an assortment of her favourite purchases, if she was treating herself. Making sure it's travel ready. Put it together in a pretty box/basket and include a photo of you, pretending to feed her what you'd bet was the first thing she'd be choosing from the gift. Make it a sexy, not a goofy face ;F LOL!
4 :
Send her silly stuff that will make her smile. Like apicture you colored, send her a letter you wrote a card telling you you miss her...she cant have to many pictures!
5 :
I would send her pictures of both of you together, also write her a letter if you can write a poem. Send her a t-shirt of yours. Talk to her and encourage her.
6 :
bring her to a authentic hometown food, in that way she will feel so much better. i ever done it for my friends and they truly enjoy it.
7 :
I agree with nyctini...one of your tee's will make her smile, and make sure it smells of you :) Or puttin lots of photos together of you both in a wee box...has to look nice as well! It doesnt have to be anything big, just something that is gonna make her smile/laugh :) i know that it would work for me! lol
Read more discussion :