Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In your school, do you have a canteen or a proper cafeteria


In your school, do you have a canteen or a proper cafeteria?
I live in Australia and in my school we just have a canteen in which people who want to buy lunch or snacks queue up for.
Polls & Surveys - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cafeteria.
2 :
Weird.. Here in Maine, USA we have actual cafeterias where everyone goes during lunch time.
3 :
no, its soo small that we don't have a cafeteria its sad, yes go ahead and laugh!!
4 :
at my school we eat in the class room
5 :
I'm from Australia too ; we only have a canteen (:
6 :
Canteen. But I wish we had an actual cafeteria, that would be cool.
7 :
Oh we have a proper cafeteria. We have lunch numbers, we have to pay like 50 cents for chips and waters and cookies, we have milk and the meal of the day then regular food but we have the workers give it to us, we have a fruit and salad bar, then we have the sauces (ketchup, mustard, etc..), and that's it.
8 :
Here in California we have a cafeteria. Our is actually being rebuilt right now.
9 :
I dont really get the difference =/.. I think its the same ?
10 :
we have a cafeteria but it aint free $7.25 for the buffet (we stuff our bpacks with cookies, muffins, brownies etc lol) screw that even tho the foods good i'd rather walk down the busy 6 lane road to get to Dairy Queen mmm + every thursdays the church across the street as well gives free food and if they dont make the food they buy it and have it catered *droolz* enjoy the rest of ur day :)
11 :
In America we eat in Cafeterias.
12 :
Cafeteria =)....
13 :
I have a cafeteria .....what the .... is a canteen we can eat in the cafeteria or we can eat outside the cafeteria in the patio
14 :
well in america we have a cafeteria wuth the luch numbers and the $3.25 for the sh!tty food with the 4 lines [2 "homecooked meals, hamburger/hotdog line with fries, and the pizza/salad bar] crappy milk/water and then people pay extra for an extra slice of pizza or a normal size water and not a 4ounce but at my school, me and my friends, we never eat in it when its warm we eat outside in the patio area and drink cokes and in the winter we sit in at the tables and drink cokes lol
15 :
I'm in Australia and my school has a canteen too.
Read more discussion :