Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Homestay in Australia


Homestay in Australia?
Many many questions: 1. Is there any schools in Australia that provide schooling for temporary visitors? Coz I am planning a visit to Astralia,hoping to stay in a homestay. But I would also like to enrol myself in such school to enrich myself and to really experience the lfe of a student in Aust. 2. If there is such school, any URL? any more details?? 3. during a homestay, what do I have to apply? like VISA or ??? and if I do enrol myself in such school, what do I have to apply? 4. Is there any agency that provide such service? Im from Singapore by the way :D
Other - Australia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you need a student visa which allows you to go to school or college Go to http://www.immi.gov.au This site explains it all
2 :
go to your school libary or one of your teaches that teaches an international language...they can give you more information. you generally have to go through your school to do homestay anywhere in the world.
Read more discussion :