Monday, June 8, 2009

How can I better prepare for my University degree (Psychology), while still at high school


How can I better prepare for my University degree (Psychology), while still at high school?
I really wanted to take Psychology as one of my subjects for Year 11 this year, but I live in a regional town in Australia and my high school doesn't offer it. I just thought it would look good on my University application if I had good grades in TEE Psych, but I can't do that now. What books can I buy that will help introduce the basics of Psychology? Or is there anything else I can do?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
To be honest - what you learn in TEE Psych is covered in about the first week of a university course - there is no point trying to read up on this prior to going to uni - its a waste of time
Read more discussion :