Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i am 16 years old and want to move to australia.i want to complete my education there- help is needed


i am 16 years old and want to move to australia.i want to complete my education there- help is needed???
i live in south africa and want to complete my schooling in australia and need help on how to immigrate to australia at my age and i will be getting financial help from my spouse who lives in australia. i have filled out a form to get my id sent it to home affairs and i am still waiting for it, is there any way that things can move faster so that i can go the beginning of next year??
Other - Australia - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you maybe should have applied for a student visa instead of a spousal visa.....you could still try but it may confuse the issues...if they are processing your papers already. Your eligibility may depend on your spouse..... Is he / she a citizen? or a resident ? if not, you will find it difficult to come here at your age. You will have to pay for your education, which is not cheap, and have means of support for the whole time here. I don't think you will be able to speed things up much because of these factors.
Read more discussion :