Saturday, January 16, 2010

studing in australia


studing in australia?
Well im 19 i havent started school here yet im thinking about starting next year but im wanting to move out of the country by next year id like to do schooling in australia cause i think that would be a dream come true . Is this impossible and is there anyway i could get some money for school? I live alone and i have no support what so ever from my parents . is there any hope?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in australia... I'm assuming you mean University seeing as though you are 19? I think your best bet would be to go on exchange. I am currently in Australia trying to go to America. I am able to get an australian government loan for my uni fees and seeing as though its exchange I pay Australian fees and get any government payments I would usually get here... even though I'm in america. I am sure wherever you are things would sort of be the same on exchange? I think that's the only thing you can consider. As I can't afford to study abroad as the fees involved are rediculous. Exchange is sort of just australian expenses... but overseas (obviously not food, rent though). Australias rent is fairly expensive in some parts but there will always be somewhere to go I'm sure. So there is hope, you just need to act smart and know how to spend your money!! With exchange you have to show less in your bank account then studying abroad, which is good. Don't think you can work while you study though. Speak to any career advisor, they will guide you :)