Friday, January 1, 2010

Most Expensive School?Please Help!


Most Expensive School?Please Help!?
I go to a Loreto school in brisbane australia, it's pretty expensive and catholic. I need to know the most expensive school in Australia, or in the world if you can give me both. I don't mean universities, i mean high, middle or primary(elementary) schools. If you can tell me a university as well it would be good. If you have the price or a link toa website it would be greatly appretiated!! Please help!!! Thanks!
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
private schools are typically more expensive than catholic ones, but im not sure which one is the most expensive. sorry! just thought maybe this info would help
2 :
Check Oxford University in the web site i think u'll get it..
Read more discussion :