Friday, July 1, 2011

Do US, UK, and Australia have anything in common?(I need this for a school project)


Do US, UK, and Australia have anything in common?(I need this for a school project)?
I'm doing a school project for my enrichment program in school on peanut allergies and i want to know for my project, do the countries listed above have anything in common. Not stuff like culture, language, sports. I'm looking for natural resources like water, air pollution, and stuff like that. I already looked on google and stuff so if you could give me a link that would be great
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the letter U.......just joking. i think that the us and australia have a good vegetation cover. and all these places emit the highest amount of air water and noise pollution(among the developed countries that is)
Read more discussion :