Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I want to travel and play music. What should i do after high school


I want to travel and play music. What should i do after high school?
I'm 18, just about to graduate. I got accepted at about 6 colleges around New England. But i dont really feel excited to go to any of them. I want to travel. I want to learn, especially about music, but am not interested in going to a college for music. I am really not committed to the idea of going to school. I want to find opportunities to spend at least a year abroad right out of high school. ? Ireland, australia, new zealand, italy, are all places ive always wanted to see. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated. What should i do with my life?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
u shud go 2 europe and become travelling minstrel.
2 :
you should travel and play music
Read more discussion :