Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Student Visa for Australian Acupuncture school


Student Visa for Australian Acupuncture school?
My goal is to study acupuncture & traditional Chinese medicine & find a way to live in Australia as soon as possible... I live in Nevada,US right now. What would be good advice or information to accomplish both the soonest? Can I get a student visa for a acupuncture school in Australia. I know Acupuncture is in high demand for a work visa in Australia, so if I can't get a student visa, would studying here, in United States first than transferring to continue my studies work? because studying here for how many years it takes to complete my acupuncture school than to try to apply for a work visa which takes 1 - 2 more years, doesn't sound appetizing or fun at all... I already dislike how their is so much red-tape involved in getting a visa/moving to australia... or, I do have some sales and customer service experience, perhaps applying for a work visa with those needed qualities right now, would take less time to get over there? than to study a bit here & continue over there with a customer service work visa, ect? Please help, thanks!
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
australian work visa's are hard to get and you wont get one for customer service to study here you need to see if acupuncture schooling is acceptable for a student visa, you would have to pay international student fees up front and show you can support yourself. if the course is acceptable and you study for 2 years gaining australian qualifications you can apply for permanent residency
Read more discussion :