Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Are there any Catechism classes or schools in Melbourne (Australia) for adults


Are there any Catechism classes or schools in Melbourne (Australia) for adults?
Preferably in the Melbourne CBD or western suburbs. Thanks in advance.
Religion & Spirituality - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is Hillsong Church close to your area by any chance? Because Im almost positive they have catechism classes there. The 2 branches are both in Sydney. IDK how far Sydney is from Melbourne.
2 :
let me make some calls, i'll tell you later
3 :
I'm glad you are asking ....we have been praying alot for Australia. God bless in your search for Christ.
4 :
Hi, You might not get a lot of answers from Melbourne or that area, but call your local Catholic church and I'm sure you will get some answers. Here in the US that is what we'd do and would find most every church would have an RCIA program. I'm not sure if that is what they call them in your country, but I'm sure it is similar. Good luck in you endeavor. You have my prayers! Ed
5 :
Contact the diocese of the Cathedral in the city - they will have the contact information for you.
Read more discussion :