Saturday, April 16, 2011

What time should a high school student wake up


What time should a high school student wake up?
I'm just wondering what time I should wake up in the morning. I'm also wondering what time I should go to bed. I am a high school ( year 7 - 12 in Australia ) student and I am 13 years old by the way. Please help & Thanks
Other - Health - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
certainly before the first class starts
2 :
The best time is no time school sucks.
3 :
It depends on what time your school starts.... I wake up at 6am and school starts at 7:42 I.. -shower -dry hair -make my hair look nicer... -get dressed up -eat I leave the house at 7:20 Make sure you have enough time to do everything you need to! :]
4 :
about an hour and a half to 2 hours before school starts, that way you get time fir breakfast and youre not late for class
5 :
I wake up at 5. My bus arrives at 6. It depends on what you do. x
6 :
Well it obviously depends on: 1. What time does your school start? 2. How long does it take you to get to school? 3. How long do you take to get ready and out?
Read more discussion :