Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can I apply into UC Merced for the spring semester 2011 as a freshman


Can I apply into UC Merced for the spring semester 2011 as a freshman?
I am currently doing my last year of high school in Australia, but our academic year finishes in december, so I didnt apply for the fall of 2010. Is the spring semester only open for transfer students? because right now I am filling out the online application form and I dont know if I can apply for an undergrad. Also, I can't find any relevant information on the internet... thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All Freshman must apply during the November time frame. So you could apply this november and start at a UC in Fall 2011.
2 :
UC Merced is open for both Freshman and transfers for the Spring 2011 semester.The application period ends on 31 July 2010. All other UC campuses are closed until Fall 2010, for which the application period is November 2010 (the application should be available on-line sometime in early October but cannot be submitted except between 1 and 30 November).
Read more discussion :